- Increase lawyers, prosecutors, judges’ knowledge on EU legislation, jurisprudence concerning victims of human trafficking who are migrants /refugees.
- Contribute to an effective and uniform application of EU laws in cases that involve victims of human trafficking.
- Implement practice-oriented cross-border trainings and develop tailor-made training content.
- Enhance the drive towards a common EU legal culture and practice, through legal trainings.
- Enhanced collaboration of lawyers, prosecutors, judges from Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Greece and Spain.
- A deepened knowledge on the EU legal framework and jurisprudence as well as on the international standards for the protection of migrants and refugees who are victims of human trafficking.
- An enhanced capacity to deal with cases that involve third-country nationals’ victims of human trafficking.
- An increased number of trained lawyers, prosecutors, judges, in the countries involved in the project.
- Transferred practices, on how to implement judiciary trainings in EU Member States.
- WP1 Management and Coordination
- WP2 Design training programme, tailor-made toolkit
- WP3 Implement transnational trainings in Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Greece and Spain for lawyers, prosecutors, judges
- WP4 Good practices in judicial trainings
- WP5 Dissemination
This website has been produced with the financial support of the Justice Programme of the European Union. The contents of this website is the sole responsibility of coordinator and partners and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Commission.